Inventory Unit Detail
2011 Suzuki GSX-R750
The brand-new, redesigned 2011 GSX-R750 is the latest version of the original GSX-R – the championship-winning sport bike that is literally in a class of its own. While the unrivaled GSX-R750's only challenge is outdoing itself, the all-new 2011 model responds with bold styling and exceptional performance. On the road or on the track, the 2011 GSX-R750 delivers a riding experience that is a breathtaking combination of outstanding engine performance, swift handling, compact size and light weight. The key to the GSX-R750's racetrack-conquering speed and agile handling is the pairing of its powerful inline 4-cylinder, 16-valve 750cc engine into the lightweight, compact chassis of a 600cc Supersport. It's a winning combination that will allow any rider to experience the exhilarating rush of a middleweight AMA Supersport bike.
- The GSX-R750 is outfitted with a 750cc 4-cylinder engine with a race-proven oversquare bore/stroke ratio for efficient, high-revving output.
- The GSX-R750 is equipped with a new 4-into-1 stainless-steel exhaust system featuring a titanium muffler, which carries a Suzuki Exhaust Tuning (SET) valve. The system maximizes torque and improves throttle response, especially in the low-to-mid RPM range.
- Advanced, race-developed transistorized ignition control circuit helps maintain more precise ignition timing across the range of engine temperature.
- The GSX-R750 powerplant utilizes forged pistons, shot-peened conrods, chrome-nitride-coated upper compression and oil control rings, and pentagonal ventilation holes for outstanding engine performance.
- Suzuki Drive Mode Selector (S-DMS) offers push-button selection of two racing-developed engine control maps to suit road conditions and personal tastes.
- The GSX-R750 uses the world-class Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve (SDTV) fuel injection system, equipped with fine-spray 8-hole injectors, for improved fuel atomization. This contributes to more complete combustion in the cylinder.
- Lightweight titanium-alloy valves are controlled by single valve spring to reduce mechanical losses.
- The crankcase carries a six-speed close-ratio transmission with vertically staggered shafts, to reduce overall engine length.
- A race-proven back-torque-limiting clutch contributes to smoother downshifting and corner entry.
- Race-developed, lightweight Showa Big Piston front-Fork (BPF) delivers superb feedback and consistent performance.
- A single Showa rear shock features externally adjustable rebound and compression damping, along with adjustable ride height.
- Lightweight and compact: twin-spar aluminum cradle frame made of five cast sections and cast swingarm.
- Three-way adjustable footpegs, an adjustable shift lever, and a short fuel tank help produce a comfortable riding position.
- Small, simple and lightweight bodywork features exciting and aerodynamic styling.
- The GSX-R750 comes equipped with front brakes with fully floating 310mm discs and radial-mounted, four-piston Brembo monoblock calipers.
- The GSX-R750's compact, lightweight instrument cluster comes with a built-in lap timer/stopwatch and programmable engine RPM indicators.
- Instrument cluster features an Analog tachometer; LCD readouts include speedometer, odometer, dual trip meter, reserve trip meter, clock, coolant temperature/oil pressure indicator, S-DMS and gear position indicators.
- An electronically controlled steering damper provides lighter steering at slower speeds and more damping force at racetrack and highway speeds.
- Brakes Front: Disc brake, twin
- Brakes Rear: Disc brake
- Curb Weight: 419 lbs. (190 kg)
- Final Drive: RK525ROZ5Y, 116 links
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 4.5 gal (17.0 l)
- Ground Clearance: 5.12 in. (130 mm)
- Overall Length: 80.0 in. (2030 mm)
- Overall Width: 28.0 in. (710 mm)
- Seat Height: 31.9 in. (810 mm)
- Suspension Front: Inverted telescopic, coil spring, oil damped
- Suspension Rear: Link type, coil spring, oil damped
- Tires Front: 120/70ZR17M/C (58W), tubeless
- Tires Rear: 180/55ZR17M/C (73W), tubeless
- Transmission: 6-speed constant mesh
- Wheelbase: 54.7 in. (1390 mm)
- Engine: 750cc (45.8 cu. In), 4-stroke, liquid-cooled, DOHC
- Bore Stroke: 70.0 mm (2.756 in.) x 48.7 mm (1.917 in.)
- Compression Ratio: 12.5:1
- Fuel System: Fuel Injection
- Ignition: Electronic ignition (Transistorized)
- Lubrication: Wet sump
- Starter: Electric
- Warranty: 12 Month Limited Warranty
- Colors: Black/Silver, Blue/White
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke, DOHC
- 750 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 70.0 mm (2.756 in.) x 48.7 mm (1.917 in.)
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Fuel Injection
- Electronic ignition (Transistorized)
- Front Suspension
- Inverted telescopic, coil spring, oil damped
- Rear Suspension
- Link type, coil spring, oil damped
- Front Brakes
- Disc, twin
- Rear Brakes
- Front Tire
- 120/70ZR17M/C (58W), tubeless
- Rear Tire
- 180/55ZR17M/C (73W), tubeless
- 54.7 in. (1390 mm)
- Seat Height
- 31.9 in. (810 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 4.5 gal (17.0 l)
- Dry Weight
- 419 lbs. (190 kg)
- 6-speed constant mesh
- Final Drive
- Black/Silver, Blue/White
- 12 Month Limited Warranty