Inventory Unit Detail
2012 Suzuki GSX-R750
When you ride a GSX-R750 you have the privilege of riding a legend. It's championship-winning sport bike that not only ushered in the era of racebike replicas - it's also set records that will never be broken. On the road or on the track, the GSX-R750 delivers a riding experience that is a breathtaking combination of outstanding engine performance, crisp handling, compact size and light weight.
The key to the GSX-R750's racetrack-conquering speed and agile handling is the pairing of its powerful inline four-cylinder, 16-valve 750cc engine with the lightweight, compact chassis of a 600cc Supersport. It's a winning combination that allows any rider to experience the exhilarating rush of a middleweight AMA Supersport bike.
For 2012, the GSX-R750 is available in a new Marble Daytona Yellow/Glass Sparkle Black color combination.
A 750cc, four-cylinder engine with a race-proven oversquare bore/stroke ratio provides exceptionally potent, high-revving performance.
Engine utilizes forged pistons, shot-peened conrods, chrome-nitride-coated upper compression and oil control rings, and pentagonal ventilation holes for outstanding engine performance.
Lightweight titanium-alloy valves are controlled by single valve spring to reduce mechanical losses.
Class leading Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve (SDTV) fuel injection system includes fine-spray 8-hole injectors, providing improved fuel atomization contributing to more complete combustion in the cylinder.
Advanced, race-developed transistorized ignition control circuit helps maintain more precise ignition timing across the range of engine temperatures.
A 4-into-1 stainless-steel exhaust system features a titanium muffler, which carries a Suzuki Exhaust Tuning (SET) valve. The system maximizes torque and improves throttle response, especially in the low-to-mid RPM range.
A six-speed close-ratio transmission features vertically staggered shafts to reduce overall engine length.
Race-proven back-torque-limiting clutch contributes to smoother downshifting and corner entry.
Race-developed, lightweight Showa Big Piston front-Fork (BPF) delivers superb feedback and consistent performance.
A single Showa rear shock features externally adjustable rebound and compression damping, along with adjustable ride height.
A lightweight and compact twin-spar aluminum cradle frame is made of five cast sections and features a cast swingarm.
An electronically controlled steering damper provides lighter steering at lower speeds and more damping force at racetrack and highway speeds.
Front brakes feature fully floating 310mm discs and radial-mounted, four-piston Brembo monoblock calipers.
Available in Metallic Triton Blue/Glass Sparkle White and new Marble Daytona Yellow/Glass Sparkle Black
- Color: Metallic Triton Blue/Glass Splash White and Marble Daytona Yellow/Glass Sparkle Black
- Brakes Front: Disc brake, twin
- Brakes Rear: Disc brake
- Curb Weight: 190 kg (419 lbs)
- Final Drive: RK525ROZ5Y, 116 links
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 17.0 L (4.5/3.7 US/Imp gal)
- Ground Clearance: 130 mm (5.12 in)
- Overall Length: 2030 mm (80.0 in)
- Overall Width: 710 mm (28.0 in)
- Seat Height: 810 mm (31.9 in)
- Suspension Front: Inverted, telescopic, coil spring, oil damped
- Suspension Rear: Link type, coil spring, oil damped
- Tires Front: 120/70ZR17M/C (58W), tubeless
- Tires Rear: 180/55ZR17M/C (73W), tubeless
- Transmission: 6-speed constant mesh
- Wheelbase: 1390 mm (54.7 in)
- Bore Stroke: 70.0 mm (2.756 in) x 48.7 mm (1.917 in)
- Compression Ratio: 12.5 : 1
- Engine: 750cc (45.8 cu. In), 4-stroke, liquid-cooled, DOHC
- Fuel System: Fuel Injection
- Ignition: Electronic ignition (Transistorized)
- Lubrication: Wet sump
- Starter: Electric
- Warranty: 12 Month Limited Warranty
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke, DOHC
- 750cc (45.8 cu.in.)
- Bore and Stroke
- 70.0 mm (2.756 in.) x 48.7 mm (1.917 in.)
- Compression Ratio
- 12.5 1
- Fuel System
- Fuel Injection
- Electronic ignition (Transistorized)
- Front Suspension
- Inverted, telescopic, coil spring, oil damped
- Rear Suspension
- Link type, coil spring, oil damped
- Front Brakes
- Disc brake, twin
- Rear Brakes
- Disc brake
- Front Tire
- 120/70ZR17M/C (58W), tubeless
- Rear Tire
- 180/55ZR17M/C (73W), tubeless
- 1390 mm (54.7 in.)
- Seat Height
- 810 mm (31.9 in.)
- Fuel Capacity
- 17.0 L (4.5/3.7 US/Imp gal.)
- 6-speed constant mesh
- Final Drive
- RK525ROZ5Y, 116 links
- Standard: Analog
- Standard: Analog
- Metallic Triton Blue/Glass Splash White, Marble Daytona Yellow/Glass Sparkle Black
- 12 Month Limited Warranty